DAISY TWIST IS PROUD TO HAVE HELPED SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS IN 2011:
OUR GIVING PHILOSOPHY
Daisy Twist’s business decisions are guided by our core values. Two of our key values are “do the right thing” and “never miss an opportunity to make someone smile.” We focus on our commitment to our customers, excellence in service, and on being a positive influence in the communities we serve. We do this by supporting local nonprofit organizations through our donating use of our equipment for fundraising events and through our people.
Daisy Twist is committed to making the communities in which we operate better places in which to live. It is what we do… with a smile.
Daisy Twist awards use of our equipment for events to organizations that have been approved by the IRS as 501(c)(3) charities and to fund raising activities organized to support local citizens in the community. Preference is given to organizations which have local presence or are directly supporting citizens in the communities that we service.
Daisy Twist generally does not donate use of our equipment for:
- organizations which do not have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- religious organizations unless the project benefits the community
- schools unless the project benefits a community or national organization
- political candidates or lobbying organizations
- endowments or foundations
- travel by groups or individuals
- national conferences
- sponsorships or advertising
- anti-business groups
- team sponsorships or athletic scholarships
- organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation or gender.
Our donations are limited to use of our equipment only and can not be extended to entertainers, attendants, and supplies.
- Requests must be submitted via our Corporate Giving Request Application. Telephone and standard email solicitations will not be considered.
- Applications are accepted at any time and are reviewed in a timely manner however, we do require that your event must be at least three (3) weeks after the date of your submission.
- If budget is available and your request is selected for further consideration, you will be contacted via email by the Community Giving Review Board. Please ensure that you provide a legitimate email address on the application to ensure that you receive our communication.
- Our office staff is unable to respond to telephone follow-ups regarding the status of your request. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Since the company receives giving requests far in excess of our annual program budget, it must often decline support to worthy organizations and programs. Such a response does not reflect in any way a negative appraisal of the prospective organization or the value of its services.
- Proposals selected in any one year are not assured of future funding. If renewed equipment donations are desired, the organization should submit additional requests. In general, we do not provide equipment for multi-year requests.
Please note that Daisy Twist Company holds all information we receive in the strictest confidence. We do NOT sell the information received from filling out this form or information that you may provide us over the telephone. Your information and privacy are safe with us. All information is for internal use only.